my recent work I hope you like it
Felucca in Aswan
There's nothing like a peaceful cruise on the Nile River around the ancient ruins of Luxor, Aswan, and the Valley of the Kings down in Upper Egypt
Khan El Khalili
The night glows with Ramadan lanterns and the hustle and bustle of this ancient market nestled in the alleyways of Old Cairo.
Polo Match on the Sahara
The Sahara Desert, running the length of Egypt, beckons riders from around the world, be it polo, cross-country, or pleasure riding!
Life here in Sakkara, a village outside the city limits of Cairo, hasn't changed in two millennium, and offers a peaceful and pleasurable refuge from the busy capital of Egypt.
recent work take a look
- 2011-2012, August-July. Featured artist at CSA Gallery, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2011, May. La Silky Soriee', Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2011, April. Caravan Festival of Arts, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2009, November. Coca Cola Permanent Corporate Collection
- 2008, March. Oberoi Hotels Permanent Corporate Collection
- 2007, June. Opening: New Mansour Gallery